Plan Your Visit
We’re looking forward to your visit!
The Moonlight Theatre is currently equipped with ADA Compliant seats.
Thank you, and ENJOY THE SHOW!
We have the flexibility and space to accommodate events small and large, from private parties to public events.
Please complete the Form here:
The Box Office is open for ticket purchases 60 minutes prior to show start times. Please arrive at least 15 min prior to show time to ensure you are seated when the show starts!
Please Note: Doors lock 30 minutes after scheduled start time. If you arrive after this time, you will not be able to access to the theatre.
We welcome children old enough to enjoy our events. The child ticket policy varies per event, but generally tickets must be purchased for any child age 2 years and older attending a performance, and children must be seated with a parent or guardian. Please refer to the specific event listing on our events page for age/maturity and ticketing requirements.
Our kitchen provides an assortment of food providing a full service bar which serves cocktails, beer and soda.
Outside food/drink are not allowed in Moonlight Theatre.
The following behaviors and/or activities are causes for eviction from the Moonlight Theatre.
- Use of profanity or unacceptable language of any type
Possession of illegal or unauthorized items
- Inappropriate or offensive dress
- Public intoxication
- Entering or attempting to enter any “off limit” area such as the stage area, backstage, or private floors
- Participating in a fight or instigating a physical or verbal altercation
- Verbally abusing, threatening, or intimidating other patrons or venue managemen
- Throwing objects of any type
- Possession of stolen or counterfeit tickets
- Possession of unauthorized banners or signs
- Smoking/vaping indoors
The following rules exist to support a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all:
- No bags larger than 8.5”x6″x11”
- No outside food or drinks
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, or marijuana (medical or otherwise) in any form
- No weapons or firearms, real or imitation, including pocketknives and other sharp and metallic objects
- No cameras with an external flash or detachable lens or audio/video recording equipment
- No laptops, tablets or e-readers
- No flammable objects like fireworks, flashlights, or laser pointers
- No large golf/pointed umbrellas
- No animals, except service animals (as defined by the ADA)
- No smoking or vaping inside the building or within 25 ft. of the building
- No unauthorized solicitation
- No fighting, horseplay, gambling, bullying or heckling
- No unauthorized re-entry
The City of St. Charles has a wide variety of parking options including both on street and off street parking. Across from the theatre is a free parking garage as well as a free public parking lot on the same street.
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased for events at Moonlight Theatre that are held as scheduled. In the rare event of a cancellation or postponement, we will announce policies and procedures at that time.
Please note, ticket prices are always subject to change, and artists/promoters/venues occasionally offer specials after the original on-sale date. There are no refunds for tickets purchased prior to a special offer announcement.