Come and dance the night away or just grab a drink and chill to the sounds of Chicago’s top Motown /R and B band.. R Gang!
- Doors open 60 min before show start time. Please come in, enjoy a drink or some food while you wait for the show to start!!
- Tickets are available for purchase at the Box Office, 60 minutes before the show.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the show to check in at the Box Office. Please have your QR codes ready to scan at the Box Office (emailed to you at checkout). You must check in at the Box Office using your QR codes prior to gaining access to the showroom!
- Doors lock 30 min after scheduled start time. If you arrive at the theatre after this time, you will not be able to enter the theatre.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry to customers who they consider to be disruptive or dangerous to other patrons.
- We prioritize your security and keep your payment and personal information safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is industry standard and offers the best available security for online transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address, making it unreadable over the internet.
- All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds, credits, or exchanges under any circumstances.
- All tickets grant access to general admission seating, encompassing both our main floor and, for select performances, our balcony seating. Tickets are purchased as general theatre admission or row based admission. When row-based, your seat will be guaranteed in the row selected; however, seating is general admission for the given row. You will not be able to select your seat in your assigned row until you arrive at the theatre on a first-come, first-serve basis. For general theatre admission ticketing, all seats and rows are on a first-come, first-serve basis and there are no reserved rows or seats.